So this last week if you were on BellaNaija, you'll see two big things happened for me.
First I went to South Africa for the first time with some really cool people: Tiwa Savage and her son JamJam (Jamil), Juliet Ibrahim, AY Makun, Praiz, Kelechi Amadi-Obi, Do2Dtun of CoolFM, Tewa Onasanya of Exquisite Magazine, Sisi Yemmie, Tosin Ajibade of Olorisupergal, Ebenezer from Ghana Gist and Yvonne Nelson.
I liked Tiwa Savage before but after spending some time with her, I more than like her! Lol
It's funny that before I even knew I was travelling to South Africa with Tiwa Savage, I had her song 'If I Start To Talk' on repeat for weeks, you can only imagine my excitement when I eventually heard she'd be travelling with us.
You can read all about my exciting 8 days in South Africa here. But here are some of my highlights;
- This was my first time in South Africa and I got to visit 3 different places Johannesburg, Durban and Mpumalanga.
- Riding an elephant for the first time ever.
- South Africa Tourism & South Africa Airways took good care of us and I had a great time visiting all the historic sites South Africa.
- Gateway Shopping Mall is a shopaholic’s dream, over 200 shops!
- The youth dancers/signers and the bonfire in Mpumalanga.
- Attending Durban July 2016 and Praiz singing to Chi the evening after. #NigeriaMeetSouthAfrica!
- Meeting great people and starting new friendships.
I also have more big news, I'm now the brand ambassador for E'sorae Luxury, a homeware brand. Initially, when I saw the pictures, I didn't like them. I thought I didn't look nice and my twist out wasn't quite photogenic. But after coming to terms with the fact that nothing can be done about it and after persuasion from a few close friends, I got comfortable with how I looked. See the photos below and let me know what you think.